- Computer Study Centre.
- The centre has two computerised study-cum-training labs equipped with the best assistive softwares & devices such as Screen Reading Softwares (Jaws, SAFA), Screen Magnification Software (MAGIC), OCR Software (FineReader) Braille Display & the Voice Recognition Software (Dragon Software) . The students scan & read books independently using the available talking software, search for material on the internet & prepare their assignments etc. The Braille Embosser provided at the centre converts print books into Braille books for easy reference. Students can also avail the facility of a reader at the Centre.
- Assistive Devices Distribution Centre.
- In association with Saksham Trust, various aids & devices such as Braille slates, talking watches, canes etc. are made available from the centre.
- Talking and E Text Books.
- The Braille Library also has Talking Books production facility and over the years it has built up a collection of more than 1100 titles. Also we have a collection of nearly 4000 E Text books. The books are now also provided on CDs in the latest DAISY format.
- List of Assistive Devices at the Centre.
- One hand keyboard
- Large Print Keyboard
- Mouth Sticks
- Braille Embosser
- Computer-Desktops (Labs)
- Computers Desktops (EOC)
- Laptops (EOC)
- SCREEN MAGNIFICATION SOFTWARE
- OCR SOFTWARE
- DVDs and Books on Disability.
The Centre now has a good collection of DVDs and books on disability issues.